- Detailed working drawings.
- Detailed specifications.
- Soil test and site Investigation.
- Engineered designs and computations.
- Energy rating report.
- Building application and permit.
- Professional colour selection consultancy
- Note: Development applications/planning permits/council contributions and development levies are not included.
Home Owners Warranty and Contractors Insurance including: public liability plus fire, theft and malicious damage whilst under construction. (Excludes any items supplied by clients).
- Professional site manager.
- OH&S site requirements.
- Quality local tradespeople.
Building envelope vegetation scrape plus surplus soil to be spread on site, site cut allowance for a fall up to 400mm across block. (Any removal of soil or additional soil required is at client’s cost).
Physical termite barriers as per Australian Standard AS3660.
Concrete “M” class, engineered designed slab, allowing 200mm bearing depth, site fall of up to 400mm diagonally across block, 300mm finish floor levels above prepared levelled site, step down to garage. (Any variations to soil type to be costed prior to contract).
Hot water service
- VIC only - Gas 26 boosted solar HWS with single solar collector panel. (Extra panel may be required depending upon orientation, at extra cost).
- NSW only - Gas 26 HWS with recessed box or Electric storage HWS.
NSW only - slimline water store above ground poly tank with pump.
Heating and cooling
- Design specific heating and cooling.
- 70lm storm water.
- 25lm sewer.
- 10lm power, single phase.
- 10lm of 18mm water mains with water tapping.
- 15lm natural gas by gas company (where applicable).
Frame and trusses
MGP10 (90mm) pine wall framing (plates and studs) and engineered pre-fabricated roof trusses.
- R1.5 Wall insulation batts and sisalation paper.
- R3.5 Ceiling insulation batts to all habitable living areas.
- Powder coated aluminium sliding windows and doors (to eaves level) in a range of standard colours.
- Obscure glazing to bathrooms, ensuite and WC windows, all remaining windows to be clear glazed.
- Flyscreens and key locks supplied and installed to all opening windows and external sliding doors.
Ceiling and walls (internal)
- Nominal 2400mm high ceilings.
- 10mm plasterboard lining to walls.
- 10mm plasterboard lining to ceilings.
- Villaboard wall lining to shower walls.
- Cornice 75mm “Scotia” cornice.
- Skirting 67mm x 18mm single bevel edge.
- Architraves 42mm x 18mm single bevel edge.
- Quality 2 coat paint system to walls.
- Quality 2 coat paint system to ceiling.
3 x external taps - two on residence and one at water meter.
- Safety cut off switch system (RCDs in meter box).
- Smoke detectors.
- 1 x TV point.
- 1 x phone point.
- White fittings.
- 2 x double power points to all bedrooms, kitchen, living and family rooms.
- 1 x double power point to bathroom, ensuite and laundry.
- Light point to each room with white diffuser shade.
- External lights to all exit doors.
- 1 x double fluorescent light to garage or carport.
Selection from current builders range with natural grey mortar colour with raked or ironed joints.
Roofing, fascia and gutter (external)
- 23 degree roof pitch.
- Colorbond or tiled roof with sarking from SVH selection range.
- Colorbond metal fascia and gutter from SVH selection range.
- Round PVC downpipes with painted finish.
- 450mm eaves (where applicable).
Verandahs and alfrescos (where applicable)
- Fully lined F.C sheet to ceilings.
Doors and door furniture
- Entry door from Humes “Vaucluse” Range (XV) (820mm width).
- Entry door furniture from SVH builders range.
External doors (hinged):
- Doors to be flush panel, solid core or aluminium glass slider as per plan.
- Door furniture from SVH builders range.
- Doors to be painted hinged flush panel doors.
- Door furniture from SVH builders range.
- WIR with door to bedroom 1.
- BIR with sliding vinyl sliding doors with aluminium frame.
- Single shelf and hanging rail to all robes.
- Linen cupboards with 4 white melamine shelves.
- Automatic roller door from SVH selection.
- 2 x Automatic door remotes.
- Laminated kitchen benches and cupboards.
- Pantry with internal melamine shelving.
- Overheads with bulkhead to ceiling (over bench only).
- Stainless steel kitchen sink 1 ¾ bowl.
- Chrome sink mixer as per SVH selections.
- S/S 600mm electric fan forced oven.
- S/S 600mm gas or electric cook top.
- S/S 600mm slide out or canopy rangehood ducted.
45 litre stainless steel tub in white metal cabinet. Chrome sink mixer as per SVH selections.
- Tiles as per SVH builders range.
- Kitchen – nominal 600mm above benches.
- Showers - nominal 2000mm high.
- Bath / ensuite - nominal 400mm above bath.
- Skirting tiles - up to 200mm.
- Nominal 200mm tiles above vanity units.
- Laundry - nominal 400mm high splash back to rear of tub and washing machine.
Bathroom and ensuite
- Tiled shower bases.
- White 1665mm acrylic bath.
- Vanity and basin from selected builders range
- White china toilet suite.
- Chrome mixer taps and shower rose as per SVH selection.
- Chrome toilet roll holder, double towel rail and soap dish from SVH selection.
- Polished edge mirror over vanities.
- Fully framed shower screens with clear glass, and pivot door.
- Ceiling exhaust fans.
All inclusions and specifications to be confirmed subject to site assessment, energy rating, flood, fire, indigenous overlays and engineering.