- Detailed working drawings and Specifications
- Fixed Price Building Contract
- Home Owners Warranty including 7-year structural Guarantee
- Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Assessment to 12.5
- Engineered Site and Soil investigations
- Detailed Feature Site Survey
- Engineered designs and computations
- 6-Star Energy rating (VIC) and Basix assessment (NSW)
- Construction permit
- Personal colour selection appointment
InsuranceHome Owners Warranty including 7-year structural Guarantee.
Contractors insurance including: Public liability plus fire, theft and malicious damage whilst under construction.
ConstructionBuilding envelope vegetation scape, surplus soil to be left on site, site cut allowance for 60/40 cut and fill with fall up to 600 mm across block. Rock excluded.
Connection to Sewer, Stormwater, Water, Power, Gas and Telephone conduits up to 10m (Not including account connection fees)
Termite treatmentPhysical termite barriers PART A and PART B as per Australian Standard AS 3660.
FoundationsEngineered Raft or Waffle slab to soil class (S, M, MD)
Hot water service
- Vic – Rinnai Gas boosted solar HWS with evacuated tube (up to 30 Tubes)
- NSW – Rinnai Gas Instantaneous HWU in a recessed box.
Heating and Cooling
- Ducted Gas Heating to all Living Areas
- Ducted Evaporative cooling to all living areas
Water TankNSW Only – 2250 litre above ground poly tank with pump (round or slimline)
Frame and Trusses90mm pine frame with external studs at 450 centres . With a nominal ceiling height of 2550mm
23* timber truss roof system to engineered requirements
- CSR Bradford R2.0 Batts to external walls
- CSR Bradford R4.0 Batts to the entire ceiling including the garage and alfresco
- Powder coated aluminium sliding windows and doors in a range of standard colour
- Obscure Glazing to bathrooms, ensuite and WC windows, and all remaining windows to be clear glazed
- Flyscreens and key locks supplied and installed to all opening windows
- Sliding flywire door supplied to all external sliding glazed doors.
- CSR 10mm Plasterboard lining to walls.
- CSR 10mm Plasterboard lining to ceilings.
- CSR Wall Board lining to shower walls.
- CSR Cornice 90mm “Scotia” cornice
PaintingQuality 3 coat Dulux® Paint system to walls & ceiling
- Safety cut off switch system. (RCD’s in meter box)
- Hard wired battery backup Smoke detectors as required.
- 2 x TV point. With 4 Power Points
- 1 Data Point for router and phone connection
- Generous double power points throughout
- 1 x downlight per every 10sqm of living area, entry hallway and alfresco.
- Baton holders to additional rooms
- 3 External Light points
- Quality face brickwork offering a rang approximately 50 bricks to select from.
- Natural or Off-White Mortar finished to your liking
Roofing, Fascia and Gutter (external)
- Colorbond© sheeting with sarking To Bal 12.5 requirements
- Tiled roof with sarking
- Colorbond metal fascia and 100 x 50 Colorbond downpipes.
- 450mm Eaves (where applicable).
- Roof mounted whirly birds (as required)
Porch and alfresco
- Plaster lining to porch and alfresco
- Natural finish concrete paving under main roofline
Doors and door furnitureEntry Door: -
- A choice of doors from Humes “Newington” range (XN) with clear glazing (820mm x 2040mm). Or Humes “Vaucluse” range (XV) with no glazing (820mm x 2040mm).
- Entry door furniture from SVH range
- Hume moulded or flush panel doors.
- Hardware- Lever range satin Chrome finish
- 20mm Stone kitchen benchtop from SVH selection range.
- Laminate range doors and panels.
- Pantry with internal melamine shelving.
- Overhead cupboards with bulkhead to ceiling.
- Double slide out bin in kitchen.
- Stainless steel kitchen sink 1 ¾ bowl with drainer.
- Chrome sink mixer as per SVH selections.
- Westinghouse dishwasher 600mm
- Westinghouse stainless steel 900mm free standing electric fan-force over/Gas Cooktop OR
- Westinghouse stainless steel 600mm gas or electric cook top with undermount Westinghouse stainless steel 600mm electric oven.
- Stainless steel 600mm slide out or canopy range hood ducted to atmosphere OR Stainless steel 900mm slide out or canopy range hood ducted atmosphere.
Your choice of (on selected plans) Oven
Laundry45 litre S/S inset tub with chrome sink mixer in laminated bench top and base cupboard design specific.
Bathroom and Ensuite
- Tiled recessed shower base.
- 1 Tiled niche to each showers
- White acrylic bath.
- White porcelain square/round vanity basin as per working drawings.
- White porcelain toilet suite
- Chrome mixer taps and shower rose as per SVH selections.
- Chrome toilet roll holder and double towel rail from SVH selection.
- Polished edge mirror over vanities.
- Semi Framed Shower screens with pivot doors, clear glass.
- Ceiling exhaust fans to bathroom, Ensuite and WC.
- Vanity - laminated bench top and base cupboard to Ensuite and Bathroom design specific.
- Ceramic Tiles or Vinyl flooring range allowed as per individual plans from SVH essentials selection range.
- Carpet allowed as per individual plans from SVH essentials selection range
External Concrete Driveway/PathNatural Concrete allowed to 50m2 of 100mm thick. Can be used for driveway or other requirements
- Generous allowance offering a great range to select from.
- Kitchen – 650mm above benches.
- Showers – nominal 2000mm high.
- Bath/Ensuite – nominal 600mm above bath.
- Skirting tiles as nominated
- Nominal 200mm tiles above vanity units
- Laundry – nominal 400mm high splash back to rear of tub and washing machine.
- Letterbox including house number
- TV Antenna
- Clothes line – Wall mount with concrete slab below
- Hard wire intercom / door chime
- NBN ready
NoteAll inclusions and specifications to be confirmed subject to site assessment, energy rating, flood, fire, heritage, indigenous overlays and engineering.
- Window furnishing
- External paving and paths over the included 50m2
- Development/Planning Permits
- External tiling to Alfresco & Porch (Ulladulla only)