- Detailed working drawings and Specifications
- Fixed Price Building Contract
- Home Owners Warranty
- Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Assessment to 12.5
- Engineered Site and Soil investigations
- Detailed Feature Site Survey
- Engineered designs and computations
- 6-Star Energy rating (VIC) and Basix assessment (NSW)
- Construction permit
- Personal colour selection appointment
Home Owners Warranty
Contractors insurance including: Public liability, fire, theft and malicious damage whilst under construction.
Building envelope vegetation scape, surplus soil to be left on site, site cut allowance for 60/40 cut and fill with fall up to 600 mm across block. Rock excluded.
Connection to Sewer, Stormwater, Water, Power, Gas and Telephone conduits up to 10 lm (Not including Service providers account connection & usage fees)
"T2 Termite Resistant Timber Frame" Physical termite barriers PART A and PART B as per Australian Standard AS 3660.
Engineered Raft or Waffle slab
Ceiling & Walls
- CSR 10mm Plasterboard lining to walls.
- CSR 10mm Plasterboard lining to ceilings.
- CSR Wall Board lining to shower walls.
- CSR Cornice 90mm "Cove" cornice
- Wet area wall lining to shower walls
- Skirting: 67mm x 18mm bevel edge
- Architraves: 67mm x 18mm bevel edge
Quality 3 coat Dulux® Paint system to walls & 2 coats to ceiling
- Safety cut off switch system. (RCD's in meter box)
- Hard wired battery backup Smoke detectors as required.
- 2 x TV point. With 4 Power Points at each TV point.
- 1 Data Point for client supplied router and phone connection
- Generous double power points throughout (minimum 2 per bedroom)
- 1 x downlight per every 10sqm of living area, entry hallway and alfresco.
- Baton holders to additional rooms
- 3 External Light points
3 x External Taps – two on the residence and one at the water meter
- Quality face brickwork offering a Massive Range of over 45 PGH bricks to select from.
- Natural or Off-White; Rolled joint finish
- 20mm Stone kitchen benchtop from SVH selection range.
- Laminate range doors and panels.
- Pantry with internal melamine shelving.
- Overhead cupboards with bulkhead to ceiling.
- Double slide out bin in kitchen.
- Stainless steel kitchen sink 1 ¾ bowl with drainer.
- Chrome sink mixer as per SVH selections.
- Westinghouse dishwasher 600mm
Your choice of Oven (on selected plans)
- Westinghouse stainless steel 900mm free standing electric fan-force oven/ gas cooktop or
- Westinghouse stainless steel 600mm gas or electric cook top with undermount Westinghouse stainless steel 600mm electric oven.
- Stainless steel 600mm slide out or canopy range hood ducted to atmosphere OR Stainless steel 900mm slide out or canopy range hood ducted atmosphere.
Bathroom and Ensuite
- Tiled recessed shower base.
- 1 Tiled niche to each showers (300 x 600)
- White acrylic bath.
- White porcelain square/round vanity basin as per working drawings.
- White porcelain toilet suite with Soft Close Seats
- Chrome mixer taps and shower rail as per SVH selections.
- Chrome toilet roll holder and double towel rail from SVH selection.
- Polished edge mirror over vanities.
- Semi Framed Shower screens with pivot doors, clear glass.
- Ceiling exhaust fans to bathroom, Ensuite and WC.
- Vanity - laminated bench top and base cupboard to Ensuite and Bathroom design specific.
45 litre S/S Inset Tub with Chrome Sink Mixer in Laminated Bench Top and Base Cupboard – Design Specific
- Sectional door or roller door from SVH selections
- 2 automatic door remotes
Hot water service
- Vic – Rinnai Gas boosted solar HWS with evacuated tube (up to 30 Tubes)
- NSW – Rinnai Gas Instantaneous HWU in a recessed box.
Heating and Cooling
- Ducted Gas Heating to all Living Areas
- Ducted Evaporative cooling to all living areas
NSW Only – 2250 litre above ground poly tank with pump (round or slimline)
Frame and Trusses
Ceiling Height of 2550mm Nominal 90mm pine frame with external studs at 450 centres. 23° timber truss roof system to engineered requirements
External Concrete Driveway/Path
Natural Concrete allowed to 50m2, 100mm thick. Can be used for driveway or paths.
- Powder coated aluminium sliding windows and doors in a range of standard colours
- Obscure Glazing to bathrooms, ensuite and WC windows, and all remaining windows to be clear glazed
- Flyscreens and key locks supplied and installed to all opening windows
- Sliding flywire door supplied to all external sliding glazed doors.
Roofing, Fascia and Gutter (external)
- Colorbond© Roofing Fully Sarked to Bal 12.5 requirements
- Tiled roof with sarking
- Colorbond metal fascia and 100 x 50 Colorbond downpipes.
- 450mm Eaves (where applicable).
- Roof mounted whirly birds (as required)
Porch and alfresco
- Plaster lining to porch and alfresco
- Natural finish concrete paving under main roofline
Doors and door furniture
- A choice of doors from Humes “Newington” range (XN) with clear glazing (820mm x 2040mm). Or Humes “Vaucluse” range (XV) with no glazing (820mm x 2040mm).
- Entry door furniture from SVH range
- Hume moulded or flush panel doors
- Hardware - Lever range satin Chrome finish
- Built in robes with aluminium framed sliding doors
- Single Melamine shelf with hanging rail
- Walk in robes include 2 Towers of 3 Tier Melamine Shelving, Single Melamine Shelf with Hanging Rail
- Linen cupboard includes 4 white melamine shelves
- CSR Bradford R2.0 Batts to external walls
- CSR Bradford R4.1 Batts to the entire ceiling including the garage and alfresco
- Ceramic Tiles or Vinyl flooring range allowed as per individual plans from SVH essentials selection range.
- Carpet allowed as per individual plans from SVH essentials selection range
- Gold Range allowance for tile selection allowance offering a great range to choose from.
- Kitchen – 650mm above benches.
- Showers – nominal 2000mm high.
- Bath/Ensuite – nominal 600mm above bath.
- Skirting tiles as nominated
- Nominal 200mm tiles above vanity units
- Laundry – nominal 400mm high splash back to rear of tub and washing machine.
- Letterbox including house number
- TV Antenna
- Clothes line – Wall mount with concrete slab below
- Hard wire intercom / door chime
- NBN ready
All inclusions and specifications to be confirmed subject to site assessment, energy rating, flood, fire, heritage, indigenous overlays and engineering.
- Window furnishing
- External paving and paths over the included 50m2
- External Paving 50m2 cannot be used for driveway crossover due to Council Requirements, Curb & Gutter Regulations
- Development/Planning Permits
- External tiling to Alfresco & Porch (Ulladulla only)